Thursday, July 1, 2010

How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks


If you are one of the unlucky many of us who weren't aware of a thing called stretch marks when we were 13, and didn't start applying shea butter to our hips and stomachs from that day forward, don't worry, there is still hope!

I'm not even kidding, if I apply Clarins High Definition Body Lift lotion (yes it's expensi
ve, but I do believe it is worth it) to areas where there are stretch marks for just a few days in a row (at least 4 days in a row for best results), they will fade away. Of course if you don't use the lotion every day, they will eventually come back. But it works very well if you need to get into a bikini in a few days.

Another tactic I use to battle these is taking a dry skin brush and brushing over them. This action increases blood flow. I then add a detoxifying product like Elemis Cellutox Active Body Concentrate and put that over the areas, which is also supposed to help reduce any cellulite. I believe a combination of these two products works like a charm! Let me know if this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment