Thursday, June 25, 2009

Advice From Venus

People don't have time to sort through all of the 1,000,000s of articles out there.


That is why I am your filter to the best articles about nutrition, skincare, fitness, and health in general. I hope this makes your life easier and healthier, one article at a time! Feel free to contact me at any time at AdviceFromVenus@gmail.com or read my Twitter Feed at https://twitter.com/AdviceFromVenus!

Have a beautiful day!

-Jill

The one thing in life that has always made me the most happy is making other people happy. I simply love helping people. It has always been a dream of mine to become a dermatologist or nutritionist, but I went down the creative path of writing instead. In my spare time, I love reading about health and wellness and how nutrition and certain remedies/beauty products/nutrition/fitness can improve our lives. It is now my dream to write for a health and wellness magazine. This blog is my first step towards making that dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment